The Research and Development Specialist provides leadership in the execution of the full range of R&D services, working well in close collaboration with the business and department heads for resolving complex R&D-related issues and concerns.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop new products according to client requirements
- New product development for unserved markets which may offer growth potential
- Trouble-shooting of customer complaints related to product formulation
- Testing and evaluation of new and alternative raw materials
- Sample preparation of new products for client testing
- Monitoring of laboratory upkeep
- Documentation of other key activities.
- Ability to perform a variety of specialized activities related to R&D, including new product development, recipe formulation, and product application
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Years Experienced Employees specializing in Food Technology/Nutritionist or equivalent.