The Procurement Analyst is responsible for the ordering of materials and ensuring the Company has the right materials and equipment necessary to function. He/She analyzes costs, negotiates contract details, evaluates suppliers, and offer strategies and solutions in order to find the best deals possible on goods and/or services that are needed for business operations and which helps the company manage its cost on supplies and vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or any related course
- At least one (1) year of work experience in purchasing or related function.
- Fundamental knowledge in procurement sourcing and vendor management
- Must be well-organized, practice effective time management, and ability to handle complex, varied workload
- Must have good organizational, and customer management skills; Attentive to details