The Marketing Communications Specialist provides communication guidance, writing and project coordination for initiatives in multiple areas, including but not limited to: social media, public relations, media relations, collaterals, newsletters, presentations, advertisements, videos and special events.
Role and Responsibilities
- Day-to-day management of social media platforms, content, and assisting with social media strategy
- Planning and implementing communications and promotional campaigns for different product categories
- Crafting, editing, and reviewing of marketing communication materials such as but not limited to e-mailers, articles, social media contents, print materials, videos, and scripts
- Drafting and editing press releases, issuing releases on the e-mail marketing automation platform, publishing releases to company websites, promoting releases and company news with media and on social media
- Other communication related duties as required including quarterly activities report, monthly press reports, and documents related to social media, press releases and media relations, assisting with proofreading across all marketing tactics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication Arts, Marketing Communications or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of cumulative experience in marketing/marketing communications
- Hands on experience in handling both above the line and below the line marketing communication tactics including advertisement, event management, direct marketing, public relations, and digital marketing .
- Proficient in copywriting
- Experience in design software products (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and other graphic design applications.
- Above average communication skills (oral and written) and excellent presentation skills
- A team player, with a positive attitude.