Logistics Staff for export is responsible for proper monitoring of outbound shipments and coordinates the handling of documents, customs clearance, and delivery. He/ She must have the ability to give decisions, recommendations, feedbacks and interact with other people at all levels. He/ She must perform and exhibit transparency, accountability, proactive, loyalty, confidentiality, and integrity.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparation of export initial documents and bookings to shipping lines/forwarders and/or airlines.
- In-Charge of preparation of payment requests to service providers.
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of all documents
- Ensures proper monitoring of all outbound shipments
- Check and updates export reports.
- Collates all necessary information from sales/marketing, purchasing, import, and other Dept.
- Handle files effectively, that pending works can easily be traced.
- Handles exportation in the absence of Export Supervisor.
- Provides assistance to other Logistics Team members,
- Accomplish tasks assigned by Immediate Superior and/or Department Head from time to time.
- Shipment Booking
- Strip and Stuff
- Shipment monitoring
- Payments Preparation
- Graduate of any 4-year course; preferably BS Custom Administration, Licensed Customs Broker is an advantage but not required.
- At least 1 (one) year of work-related experience
- Knowledge of computer software applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other computer software applications.
- Highly motivated and proactive.