The Internal Audit Analyst is primarily tasked to establish and maintain a system of processes that will produce timely and accurate audit reports. The Internal Audit Analyst shall conduct spot audits, financial and operational audits of the company to determine the effectiveness and efficiency of operations, the reliability of financial reporting, the compliance in applicable laws and regulations, and the safeguarding of assets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Fundamental knowledge and experience in government reports and accounting standards
- Fundamental knowledge in Finance, Accounting, Budgeting, and Cost control principles
- Proficient in basic computer software applications (MS Office)
- Strong analytical skills; Able to analyze financial data and prepare financial statements, reports, and budgets.