The Internal Audit Analyst is primarily tasked to establish and maintain a system of processes that will produce timely and accurate audit reports. The Internal Audit Analyst shall conduct spot audits, financial and operational audits of the company to determine the effectiveness and efficiency of operations, the reliability of financial reporting, the compliance in applicable laws and regulations, and the safeguarding of assets.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Prepares Monthly Audit Plan every last week of the month
Identifies Weekly Internal Audit tasks
- Designs audit programs to assess the effectiveness, efficiency, and establishment of control.
- Prepares a weekly audit observation sheet per audit of the assigned department.
- Prepares final audit observation and recommendation and internal control questionnaires per audit of the assigned department.
- Reviews existing policies and procedures.
- Conducts internal control evaluation and risk assessment.
- Prepares special reports when asked by management on various aspects of financial management and operations.
- Reviews the periodic financial reports.
- Reviews report to ensure the correctness of data prior to the approval of management
- Coordinates coverage with the external auditors on the concerned areas of the company
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- At least one (1) year experience in general accounting and audit
- With updated knowledge and experience in government reports and accounting standards
- Knowledgeable in finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles
- Proficient in basic computer software applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc)
- Preferably has knowledge in accounting software (Netsuite, SAP, QuickBooks)
- Has strong analytical skills; able to analyze financial data and prepare financial statements, reports, and budgets.