To assist the Marketing Team in producing innovative collaterals, graphics, and presentations from conceptualization, development, and production for print and digital media.
- At least 2 years of cumulative experience in graphic design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts, Advertising / Media, Multimedia, and design-related courses.
- Excellent digital design graphic and typographic skills.
- Strong social media awareness with proven ability to translate copy into a visual story
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite CS6+, including Indesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Powerpoint skills is a plus.
- Excellent photography and videography skills.
- Knowledgeable in Video Editing and Motion Graphics software applications
- Above-average communication skills (oral & written) and excellent presentation skills.
- Highly organized, able to manage time well, meet deadlines and prioritize constantly; excellent attention to detail.