The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible in managing the online presence of the brand. He/she will play a key role in driving revenue growth and customer acquisition while supporting integrated marketing campaigns.
- At least 2 years of cumulative experience in digital marketing and communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing Management, Advertising or equivalent.
- Hands on experience and technical knowledge in Paid Social Media Ads, SEO, SEM, YouTube, and Google Ads.
- Highly proficient in using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools like HubSpot or MailChimp.
- Excellent communication and content writing skills (short & long form).
- Has positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.