The Business Process Analyst supports business needs and ensures the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives. The role is also responsible for the Department’s efficient delivery of Administrative processes and services.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist with the identification and prioritization of opportunities where process redesign/improvement can significantly impact efficiency, compliance, quality, profitability, competitive position and customer satisfaction.
- Assist in the preparation of documents related to the policies and procedures.
- Support departmental measurements for the accomplishment of the company’s strategic goals.
- Accomplish administration related tasks as may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Act as the point of contact between the various internal departments.
- Take messages, receives calls and emails with regards to various administrative work.
- Assist in the preparation of administrative monthly/weekly reports.
- Collect required documents from various members outside of the department and ensures completeness of the documents.
- Organize and Archive documents. Timely distribution of latest revision level documentation to all appropriate users and ensures that obsolete documentation is removed from distributions.
- Attend to Document Retrieval Requests. Maintain a computer database of all filed documentation that ensures fast retrieval of documents.
- Maintain Documents. Collect and maintain files of the latest revision level documentation necessary to define control processes.
- Train Employees. Responsible for training employees in the proper way to create or fill out company documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree of any four-year business related courses
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in all administrative functions
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, Visio)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- People oriented and results driven