A Building Engineer administers the maintenance and repair services of the property/building facilities. He/She advises about design, install and maintain cost-effective and energy efficient systems for building services such as water, lighting, heating, air conditioning, and elevators.
Role and Responsibilities
- Conduct daily physical inspection of the building and its facilities to ensure compliance with housekeeping and maintenance standards.
- Plan and implement comprehensive preventive maintenance program for the essential building services and facility equipment operation.
- Prepare, implement and monitor budget allocation for labor, repair and maintenance, as well as materials and utilities cost to achieve cost savings.
- Ensure that all house rules and regulations pertaining to parking, security, move-ins and move-outs of tenants and other related policies are strictly implemented.
- Address and resolve tenant’s questions, concerns, and complaints in a timely manner
- With a Bachelor’s Degree. Preferably graduate with a Professional License (Passed Board/Professional License Exam), in Architecture of Engineering: Civil, Electrical, Mechanical or equivalent.
- At least three (3) years of working experience
- With working knowledge of industry standards and regulations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Customer service oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office