A Building Engineer administers the maintenance and repair services of the property/building facilities.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage and supervise operations and maintenance of building facilities effectively and efficiently.
- Conduct inspection and handover before and after Fit Out Construction.
- Inspect buildings and structures to determine functional systems, detect malfunctions and needed repair, submit recommendations relative the above.
- Supervise and manage the technical personnel for all buildings, and oversee all operations and maintenance activities.
- Assist Building Management Office for daily Engineering concerns.
- Perform routine maintenance and undertake emergency repairs.
- Support facilities engineering and technically assist building in areas of installation, start up, repair, training and modification.
- Adopt and implement a detailed maintenance plan, to minimize if not eliminate all unplanned equipment outages.
- Conduct training for all Building Multi Skilled Personnel.
- Implement Energy-conservation and cost-saving measures while monitoring utilities consumption.
- Prepare/review plans, estimates and scope of work for various projects.
- Monitor all safety programs to prevent exposure and decrease liability for the property.
- Assist in coordinating Fire/Earthquake drill.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Preferably has a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical or equivalent)
- Preferably with a Professional License (Passed Board/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical or equivalent)
- At least three (3) years of working experience specialized in Engineering
- Experience in project estimating, planning, and supervision are highly recommended
- Must be highly motivated and team player
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Proficient in plan evaluation and interpretation
- Must be customer service oriented
- Must possess good leadership skills