This position is responsible for providing support in maintaining effective relationships between tenants and the company; and is able to assist in the implementation of strategies that preserve the interests of the company as well as in sustaining the tenants’ operations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Maintain, review, and update tenant files
- Provide support in maintaining effective relations with tenants in order to ensure that they are of their responsibilities.
- Assist tenants and prospective tenants in complying with internal processes and procedures from the beginning to the end of their tenancy.
- Assist in the dissemination of information to the tenants on all operational matters
- Recommend changes to policies, programs and procedures, including House Rules
- Conduct, evaluate and interpret tenant satisfaction surveys
- Improve rent collection by participating in the resolution of collection issues between tenants and the company
- Act as the point person whom tenants may contact for any tenancy-related query or concern
- Perform other related duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following: Engineering, Hospitality/ Tourism/Hotel Management, Legal Management, Business Administration, Property Management, Development/ Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- At least one (1) year experience in the related field.
- Well-developed English and Tagalog communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficient in MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to read and comprehend legal documents and operations manuals.
- Good commercial acumen and customer-service oriented.
- Ability to liaise, influence and interact effectively with diverse audiences
- Must be physically able to move around and perform full inspections of tenant units, including, occasionally, sites at buildings under construction.