The Billing and Collection Head will manage the daily operations and strategic objectives of accounts receivable cycle through design, implementation, maintenance and management of all accounts receivable business functions and procedures for the Accounts Receivable collection process. The position is accountable for analyzing existing and potential credit risk and the development and implementation of the Company’s credit policies and risk management processes working in collaboration with Marketing and Operations.
Leads billing, collection and cash posting processes and ensures systems are fully functional and maximized. Coordinates with the tenants and marketing agents in finalizing the contract of lease, renewal and other arrangements.
Role and Responsibilities
- Contact and negotiate with tenants regarding default and facilitate collection.
- Facilitate resolution of disputed billing and delinquent accounts in coordination with legal consultant, operations, VP – Accounting & Finance, and HBUs.
- Monitor tenants’ accounts and coordinate overdue accounts through email, phone call and/or tenant visit.
- Identify, resolve and collect past due invoices.
- Ensure communication with tenants are adequately documented.
- Prepare collection report and communicate and endorse delinquent accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Financial Management
- At least one (1) year of related work experience.; Experience from Real State Company is a plus.
- Experience in using ERP such as SAP, Oracle and NetSuite is a plus
- With knowledge of basic principles, procedures and practices of financial record keeping and reporting
- Knowledge of computer software applications
- Willing to work in flexible schedule and render overtime
- Detailed oriented, systematic and organized