An Assistant Building Management Head is responsible for the day-to-day management of a property.
Role and Responsibilities
- Conduct daily physical inspection of the building and its facilities to ensure compliance with housekeeping and maintenance standards.
- Plan and implement a comprehensive preventive maintenance program for the essential building services and facility equipment operation.
- Develop and recommend short term and long term plans for the operations, maintenance, capital asset preservation and upgrade for the property value enhancement.
- Prepare, implement and monitor budget allocation for labor, repair and maintenance, as well as materials and utilities cost to achieve cost savings.
- Ensure that all house rules and regulations pertaining to parking, security, move-ins and move-outs of tenants and other related policies are strictly implemented.
- Monitor monthly financial reports including building expenditures and tenant payments.
- Hold meetings with the maintenance staff to plan, organize and provide in proper execution of work assignments.
- Prepare the operational expenses of the building and capital expenses of the building.
- Coordinate with the external group in all the government requirements of the building.
- Initial review of the Fit-Out plans.
- See to it that tenants are all satisfied with the performance of the building administration office.
- See to it that there are no aging reports with the billing and collection team.
- Review the contract and see to it that SLA’s are met.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical or equivalent).
- Preferably with Professional License
- At least three (3) year of experience in property management or real estate industry.
- Customer service oriented
- Good leadership skills