The Accounting Analyst) is responsible for processing accounts payable and disbursement in a timely manner. They are responsible for ensuring that all transactions processed are appropriate and necessary. The Accounting Analyst implements all necessary controls regarding payments and is guided by the existing policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- Preferably Certified Public Account (CPA)
- At least two (2) years working experience in Accounting
- Experience in Accounting Software
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Etc.